Your support will help us to continue to provide our services, so people who have been raped and / or sexual abused have support. Donate today and help us support individuals with one to one counselling, therapeutic groups, psycho educational groups and training for our counsellors.
1. Shopping online
2. Support our special fundraising events
On the 8th of October Donal Carmody and Rachel Warner will be taking part in the Royal Parks Half Marathon to raise funds for KINERGY.
Have a look at their fundraising pages:
3. Organise your own fundraising event
You could run a race or climb a mountain or give something up or or have a bake off or organise a coffee morning or a party or a dress down day or.............. If you come up with an idea then we can help you with setting up your own fundraising page!
4. By sending a gift
If you prefer you could send us a cash gift in one of the following ways:
1. As a one off gift by cheque or bacs, or through our fundraising account with Virgin Money Giving (for our address see the top of this page, for our bank details see below and for Virgin Money Giving just click on the button below)
2. By setting up a regular standing order (for our bank details see below)
3. Through giving by Text: All you need to do is:
- Text FACE10 followed by the amount you wish to donate to 70070 – for example: FACE10 £15
4. If you are a tax payer you can add 25% to your gift by giving through Gift Aid (For Gift Aid forms for single or multiple gifts, click on the links on the left)
Our bank details:
Sort Code: 40 14 18
Account: number: 213 415 61
Reference: ( Your name )
Mary Carpenter House
Kingswood Foundation Estate
BS 15 8DB
Please use BS15 8BN when using a SAT NAV
0117 908 7712